Monday, February 4, 2013

Cartwright Hotel Destroyed By Fire

AT 6am this morning the Cartwright Hotel and adjoining lounge caught fire and by dinner time were completely destroyed. The hotel was in business for about 25 years. Nearby residents and the clinic was evacuated because of the risk of an explosion from the propane tanks located at the hotel. The local volunteer fire department could do very little as they had only a small tank on their truck and apparently there was no fire hydrant nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment